ADOBE FOR STUDENTS
Emporia State University provides Adobe Creative Cloud to students in select computer labs on campus. We do not provide an option for installation on student personal devices or SkyLab at this time.
Adobe Creative Cloud is available in the following areas (we recommend the library option for general use):
William Allen White Library (Library Electronic Classroom and select workstations)
Adobe Creative Cloud student subscriptions can be purchased from Adobe. More info here.
Adobe Creative Cloud is provided to ESU faculty and staff.
SPRING 2021 COVID-RELATED ACADEMIC ADJUSTMENTS FOR ADOBE CC
Due to COVID-19 precautions, Emporia State University has acquired the licensing to allow the students in the following courses to have Adobe Creative Cloud installed on your personal device.
*Additional art courses with Morgan Willingham are also included, but not listed on this site.
If you already have Adobe CC (for example, a personal subscription), you do not need to do anything.
If you are a student in one of these classes, you may download the Adobe CC installer from Adobe's website. When prompted, log in with your ESU-provided Gmail (firstname.lastname@example.org) account.
Step-by-Step Installation of Adobe CC
1. Download the installer from Adobe. Choose to open the file upon download or double-click "Creative_Cloud_Installer" from the location you downloaded it.
2. The installer will run (on Windows) or you will need to double-click the red Adobe folder icon when prompted (on Macs).
3. Click accept and enter your computer credentials (these are for your computer, not Adobe or ESU)
4. Upon completion, enter your email address (email@example.com). DO NOT CLICK TO "CONTINUE WITH GOOGLE". You should be taken to an ESU-branded login to enter your credentials once again. Click Ok and Accept.
5. Now, from the Creative Cloud app itself, click the "Install" button next to each individual app you would like to install. The installer will complete the install automatically, but be aware that it could take 10-20 min. per app.
Tips + Tricks
Do not use your ESU email account to access Adobe services personally as an Adobe ID.
If you already have the Adobe CC app installed on your computer, make sure you sign out of it completely before you try to sign in with your ESU account.
If you've previously installed the Adobe CC app, we recommend reinstalling it.
If you run into issues and are employed by ESU, you may try using your ESU employee email account (firstname.lastname@example.org).